First, real estate agents have access to networks of businesses, people, and information that most people don’t. So they’re in a unique position to leverage these assets to create additional income streams that complement their main source of income, brokering real estate deals.
And also because it’s a world I’m fairly familiar with. Throughout my career, I have had wonderful experiences with real estate agents! They are salt-of-the-earth people, and I have the utmost respect for them.
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller (my personal favorite)
- How to Become a Power Agent in Real Estate by Daryl Davis
- Your First Year in Real Estate by Dirk Zeller
- How to Make $100,000+ Your First Year as a Real Estate Agent by Darryl Davis
- How to Master the Art of Listing and Selling Real Estate by Tom Hopkins (an old-school classic)
I fully appreciate that reading and first-hand experience are not the same thing. But then I have also worked closely with real estate agents through the years, particularly in my time as an office administrator for a real estate brokerage. So I feel like I have an understanding of the challenges you face and the income-producing opportunities you can take advantage of.
I want to help you. I want you to be able to focus on helping your clients instead of paying your bills.